Monday, May 11, 2009

Just such wonderful news!

I just found out that my "Dirty Dollop" Creepy Cupcake Kid was featured on the Front Page of ETSY!!


I wondered how I suddenly had over 500 views and oodles of favorites. I asked in the Etsy forums and they sent me a link to Craft Cult which shows you if you ever made it!!



I even sold a wicked lil doll "dolly departed" I have had for sale for weeks do to the exposure!



Just had to share my excitement!! Thank you all soo much for your support.



~HUGZ~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the EXTRA PR. Your FUN art surely deserves to be recognized!

    OK ~ Sorry but decided I had to have this one too!!! '-)

    SpOOky Hugs,
    Chris (-:

    ReplyDelete

Yeah, you left me a comment...I love comments!!! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...